Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Gamu wa daisuki desu yo ^____^

This is easily the best Flash game I have played, and quite possibly the best Flash I have ever viewed. Perfect balance of gameplay, fun, and quirkyness that make this game the best thing on Newgrounds. The only improvment I can think of is to make more levels and enemies. It works perfectly without a story. Anata wa ichiban Flash artist!!

Rising Fury BETA Rising Fury BETA

Very good beta

The only thing that could use improving is the artwork. The backgrounds are nice, but the character/enemies don't seem to fit with the style of the game.

Galaga- BETA Galaga- BETA

This is not Galaga.

Please, if you are going to remake such a great game as Galaga, use the classic viewpoint, enemy patterns, and sounds. You have a decent engine started, but you would be much better off just making your own player/enemy sprites and giving it an original name. It seems like the only reason you call this Galaga is because you couldn't to make your own sprites.

Flyer 1.x Flyer 1.x

Good Job.

When I started I could not figure it out, but then I hit up/down and found the added level of depth. A great modification to a usually stale type of game, I found myself saying "Wow, that is awesome" when flying under the scenery. 4/5.

Big Star Big Star

Good start

Keep trying and I know there will be some good games coming from you, don't let anyone stop you if you like making games. Good job.

Ekoi responds: