A years progress A years progress

Amazing

High energy, fast paced, smooth, violent, flashy, stylish. What more could we possibly ask for?

Front page possibly <_<

DADIVA DADIVA

Excellent animation.

Hopefully you are continuing it, though, because the ending was lacking.

Anitomica Returns Anitomica Returns

Amazing

Wonderful piece of stick animation. That is what animation is about on the simplest level. Outstanding, somehow it only has a 3.76

Pure_Chi, your part was the best ^_^

Samurai Ep#1 Samurai Ep#1

Has potential

But was ruined because none of the fights lasted. Their swords clashed then he stapped the enemy. That is how all the fights went and it got boring, and I can see myself easily voting a 4 if the fights were longer, and if the enemies didn't just fall over dead once they saw him. Nice try, I will be watching the second just to see if you want to improve or not.

FF: Warfare 8 FF: Warfare 8

Excellent

This was wonderful. First one I have seen, though, I must go watch all the others now :)

HAcoreRD responds:

Please note that they get better going UP, not down

HAPPY_4th HAPPY_4th

Nice

Very patriotic, good job. Why no Mario fireworks though? :P

-+Casual+- -+Casual+-

Very Nice

Very well executed. I love your simple style of graphics, and I loved the Opening of the door to Heaven, seeing the man's face as he waits in anticipation. Very powerful clip, in my opinion. I agree, you did underestimate this. If people look beyond literal meaning, this could go far.

Intro------ Intro------

I Like

Great synchronization between the text and the sounds. I was a bit worried when I saw the bumpy graphics at the beginning, but I turned it up to high quality and it was beautiful. You are a very great animator, and I hope to see more work soon.

Cody Kills a Mac Cody Kills a Mac

Pretty Nice

It was a good, smooth animation. I like your drawing style. The only proplem i saw was near the end after he whistles and starts to back out of the room. His right arm is transparent there, but other than that, nice stuff. Keep it up.